SAN FRANCISCO,Oct. 9, 2019/PRNewswire/ — The globalvoice picking solution marketsize is expected to reachUSD 3.0 billionby 2025, registering a CAGR of 14.7% from 2019 to 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The number of warehouses and distribution centers operating across the world is increasing rapidly in line with the growing online groceries sales; policies, such as next-day delivery, being pursued by retailers; and the subsequent growth of the eCommerce and retail industries. As a result, organizations are aggressively adopting various solutions, such as voice picking solutions, to meet the customers’ requirements. Changing consumer behavior and the growing emphasis on customer satisfaction is also prompting enterprises to opt for a voice picking solution.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The software segment dominated the voice picking solution market in 2018 as large e-commerce companies emphasized on speeding up product delivery and realizing a higher return on investment
- Benefits, such as increase worker satisfaction, enhanced customer service levels, and higher throughput, associated with voice-directed solutions are driving the market growth
- Several retail companies and manufacturing and distribution companies are deploying a voice picking solution to reduce the cost of operations and augment the profitability
- TheAsia Pacificregional market has been gaining traction over the past few years in line with the growing emphasis on enhancing the efficiency of the warehouses in the region
- Key players in the market include Bastian Solutions, Inc.; Dematic; Ehrhardt + Partner Solutions Limited; Honeywell International Inc.; Ivanti; Lucas Systems; Voiteq; Voxware; Zebra Technologies Corp.; and ZETES, among others.
Read 100 page research report with ToC on “Voice Picking Solution Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Component, By Industry Vertical (Food & Beverage, Retail & E-commerce, Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Logistics & Transportation, Automotive), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 – 2025” at:https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/voice-picking-solution-market
Companies operating in several industry verticals are implementing some or the other kind of voice picking solution to enhance their warehouse operations. A voice picking solution is particularly used to assist in the picking process, among other tasks. It can also be integrated with RF scanning to overhaul the entire process. A typical can work efficiently even in the noisiest warehouse environments. Moreover, it is also offered with software to support multiple languages, thereby eliminating the communication barrier. Such a flexible nature is widening the application portfolio of these solutions to cover diverse industry verticals, including transportation & logistics, retail, and food & beverage, among others.
A voice picking solution can facilitate real-time communication between the warehouse management system and the distribution system. The use of voice-based technology can particularly help distribution centers in improving accuracy and productivity, reducing employee training time, and subsequently optimizing the warehouse operations. As such, a voice picking solution can help warehouses in augmenting revenues, increasing the number of customers served, and managing the inventory efficiently. All these factors are expected to contribute significantly to encourage the adoption of voice picking solutions and drive the market growth over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global voice picking solution market based on component, industry vertical, and region:
- Voice Picking Solution Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Implementation & Integration
- Maintenance & Support
- Voice Picking Solution Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Food & Beverage
- Retail & E-commerce
- Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
- Logistics & Transportation
- Voice Picking Solution Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Middle East&Africa
Find more research reports onNext Generation Technologies, by Grand View Research:
- Digital Remittance Market– The global digital remittance market is anticipated to grow over the forecast period owing to the rising need for secure, safer, and faster cross-border monetary transactions.
- Sapphire Technology Market– The global sapphire technology market is still in its nascent stage; however the technology is expected to witness growth over the next few years owing to increased adoption across several industries.
- Mobile Printing Market– Mobile printing is expected to witness high demand in the coming years, and a large number of users are becoming increasingly interested in doing away with PCs for printing purposes.
Gain access toGrand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered inCaliforniaand headquartered inSan Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist,USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.