LATHER is seeking an experienced, data-driven, and entrepreneurial growth expert to join
our team as Ecommerce Manager. This person will play a critical role in bringing our brand to life online. She/he will be responsible for the customer journey onsite; analyzing performance and optimizing where necessary, ensuring all pages are accurate and up to date, and working with marketing and creative teams to implement campaigns and promotions. Ideal candidate is highly analytical, nimble, solutions oriented and willing to get their hands dirty and work closely with cross-functional partners.
- Ensure all product detail pages are accurate and up-to-date, working closely with creative director and copywriter.
- Drive online merchandising strategy that delivers strong conversion and hits financial targets
- Analyze site performance daily to ensure everything is operating smoothly from landing page, search navigation to email sign ups to checkout; communicate urgent technical issues to front-end developer.
- Leverage web analytics to understand customer behavior, create topline weekly reports and identify opportunities/challenges.
- Contribute to overall marketing calendar and work with planning team to align stock levels with messages on site.
- Ensure accuracy of all creative assets, linking, promotions and product attribution for the site and within areas of focus
- Build product pages in support of new product launches
- Work with IT business partners to resolve all issues and errors logged within the areas of focus
- Support on customer service queries/issues
- Collaborate with marketing, merchandise, and creative teams to create email marketing strategies and content, specifically brainstorming what to promote, when to promote, and whom to promote to.
- Analyze the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns by examining campaign success metrics (e.g. email open rate, click-through rate (CTR), revenue) and determine necessary adjustments to optimize overall effectiveness
- 5 years of experience in ecomm and digital merchandising
- Strong understanding of Shopify Plus
- Strong understanding of ESP Klaviyo
- Familiarity with website analytics tools (specifically Google Analytics)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and problem solve independently
- Understanding of e-commerce consumer behavior and audience segmentation
- Strong project management skills and ability to lead change in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Attention to details both visual imagery and written
- Experience in SEO a plus
Our Ideal Candidate has the above and additionally:
- Has worked closely with front end developers
- Has project managed the implementation of new website tools
- Has basic understanding of website coding
To Apply: Please email Caroline at [email protected], subject line Hire Me!