Primarily responsible for managing the Company’s E-Commerce and Digital marketing efforts working with internal and external vendors and agency partners to identify opportunities, trends and program recommendations. This includes overseeing growth of the Company’s expanding E-commerce business as well as supporting a variety of other digital marketing efforts including website and mobile app management, digital coupons, digital marketing campaigns.
- website functionality, enhancements and product content to ensure optimal user experience. Ensure that all descriptions are correct, maintain image library, and conduct photoshoots when necessary.
- Act as primary liaison with customers, internal departments, members and Freshop to communicate and resolve all website related issues including those related to digital coupons and loyalty cards.
- Conduct on-going competitive research to identify e-commerce trends, online promotions and UX/UI innovations
- Guide on-boarding of new members; maintain on-going support including store training, marketing and sales reporting.
- Work with store teams and ARS Ops team to develop operations best practices
- Develop, schedule and manage E-Commerce Road Show and Digital User Groups
Digital marketing:Provide support for the development, implementation and management of digital marketing programs, including digital advertising (including vendor programs), digital coupons, mobile app
- Coordinate with digital marketing agency and vendor partners to ensure timely transfer of info, assets and approvals
- Oversee digital marketing events (i.e., vendor and digital coupon events); coordinate with Social and email marketing specialist to ensure requirements are met.
- Develop and issue store communications as needed.
- Coordination and set-up of E-Commerce incentive programs including vendor re, AppCard build and store testing
- Monthly travel is required for Company business and training including travel to Co-op and competitive locations.
Must have working knowledge of MS Excel for reports and MS Word, and Power Point skills for presentation needs. Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop a plus.
The individual has a passion for digital commerce and staying apprised of innovation. Additionally has excellent time management skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills and is a strong team player. Must be self-motivated and have a desire to explore new and innovative programs. Must be detail oriented and organized; flexible to work on many different projects at one time (multitask) and possesses the ability to organize/manage multiple priorities.
Has had previous experience in ability to write organizational memos and marketing material. Experience preparing and presenting concepts to both large and small groups. Must be able to communicate new programs / concepts and present to associates and members.
Iselin, New Jersey, 08830, United States
June 19, 2019
Digital marketing & Ecommerce Specialist
Allegiance Retail Services LLC.