ALIX NYCis New York based fashion label, specializing in women’s bodysuits and swimsuits. We are seeking a motivated, organized and creative individual to direct and manage our e-commerce business and digital marketing programs.
The ideal candidate will cultivate the ALIX NYC brand perception through careful content selection and distribution across all digital platforms. This candidate will strive to achieve exponential sales growth and brand awareness by effective management of product, content, marketing, analytics, customer service and fulfillment.
- Direct and manage all aspects of the e-commerce business, online customer experience and overall digital marketing strategy
- Maintain the security and integrity of the website – ensuring optimal website performance, troubleshoot issues, and oversee improvements and enhancements.
- Oversee planning and oversight of new product launches including product photography, retouching, merchandising, inventory descriptions, delivery dates, press, SEO etc.
- Responsible for outstanding customer service, appropriate policies, efficient order processing, fulfillment, shipping and returns.
- Strategize, develop and execute programs to optimize and grow the e-commerce business.
- Implement best practices and innovative strategies to optimize user experience through website and mobile functionality
- Create and own E-commerce budget and maintain department P&I
- Responsible for Weekly and monthly sales, inventory, sell-through, traffic and marketing reports
- Manage digital marketing programs, including email, SEO, gifting, paid social, and remarketing programs.
- Manage email marketing strategy, oversee content, promotions, and email acquisition
- Execute marketing and promotional calendar to achieve sales goals
- Ensure optimal product assortment is offered to meet customer demand
- Manage social media platforms; creative assets, posting and curation.
- Strategize on marketing efforts to increase brand awareness and customer engagement through social platforms
- Oversee development and execution of all digital asset creation, inclusive of marketing materials, website design, digital advertising and social media collateral
- Work with Creative Director on execution of all ecommerce photoshoots and marketing assets
- Collaborate with design, finance and PR team to drive traffic through influencer collaboration and gifting, online exclusives, partnership opportunities, and other efforts that can increase brand awareness.
- 3+ years experience in digital marketing/ecommerce, visual merchandising, retail
- Bachelors Degree
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Operating knowledge of Shopify Platform
- Experience with Google Analytics, AdWords, Facebook, SEO
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Extremely organized and attention to detail
- Self-starter who can think outside the box
- Adobe Suite – Photoshop, and InDesign
- Passion for fashion, digital retail, social media, photography
- Positive, pro-active, problem solver
To Apply: Email Chabely Alvarez at[email protected]with the subject line: “Ecommerce & Digital Marketing Manager”. In the email please include your resume, cover letter, and a brief paragraph explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this position.