What is Fiverr?
Fiverr is a company that allows people to buy and sell a variety of digital services typically offered by freelance contractors. Services offered on the site include writing, translation, graphic design, video editing and programming. Fiverr was founded in 2000 by Micha Kaufman and Shai Wininger (Wikipedia, 2020).
What you’ll learn in Freelancing on Fiverr 2020 – From Zero to Top Rated Seller
This Fiverr course is taught by Matt Brighton, a London based graduate in Graphics Design. Mr. Brighton has worked with big British companies, international companies, small businesses and charities.
Mr. Brighton is also a ‘Top Rated Seller’ on Fiverr. His course teaches you how to:
- apply fresh tips & tricks for 2020 Fiverr freelancing.
- make a serious side income on Fiverr.
- create an optimized gig profile.
- create your first gig the right way.
- write a high converting description that would attract customers.
- craft a high converting title.
- apply Fiverr SEO & visibility
- apply the art of up-selling
This course includes
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
NB: some links do not work at the time of reading, but the content is useful.
Right-click on the link to download.